General Purpose Tent System
• Installed Dimensions:
16' L x 16' W x 7'-11' H (eave to peak) 256 ft2 area
• Resists wind speeds up to 55 mph (with 65 mph gusts)
• Withstands 10 lb/ft of snow load for up to 12 hours
• 16 oz translucent, water resistant, flame retardant fabric
• Wood shipping crate
• 20' and 40' container shipping options
• 640 lbs / 290.3 kg complete shelter system
• Sold as a complete system
• Stocked in the standard color white.
Additional colors available by special order.
The Humanitarian / General Purpose Tent System (HGPTS) is a multi-use, easy
to assemble shelter that has been used the world over in non-tactical situations,
from billeting and item storage to spaces for schools and medical facilities.
The HGPTS is designed as an alternative to the government specified version
(NSN: 8340-01-535-6379FM) that has been successfully deployed nearly
10,000 times since 2005.
Manufactured as a low-cost alternative to US
government relief shelters. Our HGPTS is a durable, long-term shelter
solution to comparable relief tents.
Easily assembled by a team of 4 in 30 minutes, each HGPTS comes with:
• Complete 16’ x 16’ (4.88 m x 4.88 m) frame w/X-brace straps
• Tent Fabric (top and sides) and floor
• Fabric storage bag
• Instructional Manual